- Use www.hugorittsonthomas.com
- Engage with Hugo Rittson Thomas employees in person, by phone, by email or post
- Hugo Rittson Thomas is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
- Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when communicating with us, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Hugo Rittson Thomas may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25 May 2018.
Cookies A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the files are added and the cookies do different things, such as:
- Analysing how you use the petronillasilver.co.uk site
- Performing shop functionality, allowing you to view and buy from the site
- Giving you a better, more personalised experience
- Read on to find out more about the different kinds of cookie we use.
Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies let you use all the different parts of the site website. Without them, services that you’ve asked for can’t be provided such as using shop functions.
Functional cookies: These help us personalise the site to you by remembering your preferences and settings.
Performance cookies: These help us make sure that the website is working properly and fix any errors.
Other data we may collect We may collect the following information in the course of normal business activity:
- Name and job title or those of assigned representatives or points of contact.
- Personal or company contact information including but not limited to email address, phone number, or delivery/invoice addresses.
- Bank Account details and payment information in cases of trade.
- Demographic information such as address and postcode
- Information about you that you have sent us when you make an enquiry or that you have given us when we meet you in person such as business cards, or digital contact details.
- Information that you have given us when you use our services.
- We do not collect what is regarded as sensitive personal information such as health information, information about race, religious beliefs and political opinions.
What we do with the information we gather We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service as well as to engage in trade. We gather this information in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- To meet legal and accounting requirements
- To improve our exhibitions and services.
- To communicate with you regarding company news or specific business dealings. We do not run subscription mailing lists and we do not undertake blanket email campaigns.
- To transfer necessary information to third parties including but not limited to shippers, framers or other suppliers with whom we work to complete our services.
- If you choose to limit specific personal or business data, this may impact Hugo Rittson Thomas’s ability to adequately provide its services to you.
- Hugo Rittson Thomas keeps this information and all information relevant to past transactions for legal and financial records
- Hugo Rittson Thomas endeavours to keep actively used information up to date.
Security We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
If a security breach causes an unauthorised intrusion into our system, we will notify you as soon as possible and later report the action we took in response.
Accuracy and retention of data We do our best to keep your data accurate and up to date. If your data changes (for example, if you have a new email address), then you are responsible for notifying us of those changes. Upon request, we will provideyou with details of any of your personal information that we hold. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as long as needed to provide you with our services. We may also retain and use your information in order to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, prevent abuse, and enforce our agreements.
Controlling your personal information If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or email us.You can also unsubscribe in each marketing email that we send to you. If you wish to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, you should contact the UK Information Commissioner’s Office.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information that we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information please write to Hugo Rittson Thomas Photography, Studio 205, Great Western Studios, 65 Alfred Road, London W2 5EU. If you believe that any information is incorrect or incomplete, please email or write to us soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information.